Paris Saint-Germain F.C. (PSG), the winning football club of the French Ligue 1, is selling non-fungible token (NFT) tickets worth 30 million yen (about US$218,817) each for its friendly matches this month with local teams in Japan.
See related article: NFTs Explained in Less than 4 Minutes
- Three premium NFT tickets for each of the three games are being sold on the team’s official tour website until Wednesday.
- The NFT ticket will give access to the stadium’s VIP room and the VIP party where buyers can get their photo taken with PSG players.
- PSG is also issuing NFTs commemorating the team’s first Japan visit since 1995 in various forms of collectibles, such as video messages from players and key visuals from the tour.
- The football team’s first match in Japan will be held on July 20 with Kawasaki Frontale under the J1 League.
- The team’s star football players Neymar Júnior, Kylian Mbappé and Lionel Messi will be joining the Japan tour.
See related article: China’s BSN says daily NFT transactions surpass Ethereum